Bilbo & Lady refuse to discriminate. They wish everyone a Merry Christmas regardless of how many legs you have and whether you do or do not have a tail. They hope everyone gets to eat gluttonously well without waking up with a tummy ache.
Bilbo & Lady xxoo
PS Lady is hoping Santa will still leave her a treat. She says that she’s been “naughty and nice” but does that matter? Don’t they sort of cancel each other out?
Lady has also repented a long list of crimes.
She is sorry for:
1) Eating Mummy’s Chocolate and Orange Muffin when she answered the door.
2) Stealing the fresh Turkish Delight out of the pantry and eating all but the last piece.
3) Eating a whole packet but 4 of Arnott’s Assorted Cream Biscuits.
4) Stealing lasagne.
5) Digging tunnels to China in the backyard.
6) Chasing Bilbo’s tennis ball and not giving it back.
Bilbo still isn’t sorry for barking at the postman even though he’s heard rumours that he really is Santa after all and those packages he drops off are actually presents not something menancingly dangerous. He isn’t sorry for barking at anybody who kidnaps the kids and takes them off in their car…even if they bring them back in the afternoon.