Is there a writer who has never felt guilt? I very much doubt it. I really loved this post xx Rowena
For the A-Z challenge, I am posting writing and editing tips to help you improve and enhance your writing.
G is for Guilt
If you spend any amount of time writing, whether for pleasure or for work, then the chances are that you probably feel guilty.
- Guilty about writing when the house is a tip
- Guilty for doing some research when the dog is pleading for a walk
- Guilty for stopping to look at Facebook when you have a deadline looming
- Guilty for popping out to the Costa drive-thru when you fancy a soya latte
- Guilty for doing something you enjoy, that makes you happy, when there are a hundred and one other things to do that will make you miserable instead (ironing, washing, cooking, paying bills)
- Guilty for not earning enough to justify what you’re doing
- Guilty that some days when I’m writing it actually looks a lot like…
View original post 207 more words